Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
* Use process and best practices to ensure our platform and its applications are stable and performant.
* Keep the customer-facing applications and services always available
* Build and maintain tools that will help with day to day activities and orchestration of our cloud environments.
* Work to automate detection and resolution of recurring issues in the production environment.
* 2+ year experience with operating products in the Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure).
* 2+ year experience with Infrastructure as Code Programming language like Terraform.
* 2+ year experience with Container Technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
* 2+ years experience with configuration management systems like Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Salt etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams (Engineering, QA, release management, network operations, product management, professional services, etc.).
* Strong organizational and leadership skills, and the ability to drive the day-to-day activities of internal resources.
* Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technologies.
* Must be action oriented, capable of multitasking well based on priorities.
* Strong team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
* Ability to build, use and configure metrics collection, reporting and alerting systems.
* Experience developing, deploying and integrating monitoring solutions.
* Experience with immutable infrastructure.
* Experience with continuous integration systems like Jenkins.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.