Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Job Summary: Looking for a Sr. Software Developer to do design and development in Pune for the AI Marketplace. This role is for individual contributor.
The AI Marketplace team is improving healthcare with artificial intelligence. We are reading diagnostic images to detect and prioritize life-threating conditions, generating findings, and helping radiologists be more productive with artificial intelligence.
• Designs and develop product functionality using Java technologies
• Share ideas and help team for solving technical queries
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
Education: BE/MCA or equivalent
Years of Experience: 5+
• Must think of work as fun and enjoy being part of a team
• Must have experience in Java and spring technologies
• Experience with REST APIs (client and server)
• Good to have Thymeleaf and bootstrap
• 5+ years of recent experience working in Java/Spring Boot
• Cloud experience with containerizing applications with Docker and Kubernetes
• Demonstrated SQL experience including complex queries
• Strong written and oral communications skills as well as excellent listening skills
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.